Sunday, July 24, 2005

Something Weird This Way Comes

I love random phone calls usually. Last night this boy whom I've met ONCE called me (he's a friend of a friend of an ex-booty call. Seriously.) Something about a party. My phone cut out halfway through which was fine because actually I was already in bed, but I wasn't going to admit that. (What, and let him think I'm a LOOOOSSSSEEERRR who goes to bed at 10:30 on Saturday night?) But he calls me back. AT FOUR FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. Who does that? I should have answered it with a loud, "I finally achieved sleep five minutes ago, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WAKE ME UP RIGHT NOW?"

In a related story, a very easy and foolproof way to annoy me is to put an oversize muffler on your shitmobile. Do you really want to draw everyone's attention to the fact that you are driving a piece of shit car that is also VERY LOUD?

Time for some shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home