Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I just deleted a post from a few days ago because it was wildly misinterpreted by. . .well, by everyone.

So let me state, for the record, I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT MY PARENTS. My parents are great. They are very, very supportive of my goals, even to the extent of contributing a whole lotta money to them.

And that will be the last post I write about myself. This blog is henceforth. . .different. I haven't decided what direction I'm going with it, exactly, but I hope everyone will remain patient while I do.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if that's the case and it wasn't about them, then I'm glad and I'm sorry if it was misintrepted, although I couldn't think of who else it would be about. Either way, I'm glad you said something and props for giving them some props! xoxo

p.s. Maybe when you get to school, it can be about your experiences there...douchebag! :-)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home