Monday, June 26, 2006

How About "Lolo's Blog of Fabulousness?"

I am suffering from an existential crisis right now.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's existential (or if I even spelled that right), because I've never been totally clear on what "existential" means, despite having taken a philosophy class called "The Existentialists" in college. Wait, no, that was "The Empiricists." Or maybe "The Experimentalists"?

Anyway, I'm in crisis. My crisis is this; my life is so not-fun right now, even I am bored reading about it. This blog is starting to seem like an exercise in self-absorption, and not even an interesting one.

So I'm looking for a new direction. Maybe I'll keep my fashion claws sharp and change this blog from "Thai one on" (see as how I'm not in Thailand anymore, Toto) to "I hate what you're wearing." Or. . .what?

So I'm looking for suggestions. Both serious and funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like Kelly's suggestion of "Douchebag of the Day." It can be combined with "I Hate What You're Wearing." It would be like a super-blog embracing the number one pasttime of making fun of everybody.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home