Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ten MORE Things You Didn't Know About Me

Some smart-aleck thought they'd point out that they knew 9 out of 10 of the things on my "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me" list. So, smart-ass, here's ten MORE things you didn't know about me.

Smart ass.

1. I am absolutely addicted to crossword puzzles. Addicted, I say.
2. I didn't name Sid Vicious, though I like to take credit for it. It was actually ex-boyfriend Cody.
3. I am a secret nail-biter.
4. I put myself to sleep on insomnia nights (every night) by imagining I've won the lottery and visualizing my mansion in excruciating detail- down to the color and placement of the bathroom towels and the style of doorknobs.
5. I'm a Lindsay Lohan fan. Sorry, Kel.
6. I am obsessive ear-cleaner. Q-tips pretty much daily. Behind the ears too.
7. I have a deathly fear of getting dandruff. I use anti-dandruff shampoo, just in case.
8. I need a lot of attention. More than you think I do, which is why this qualifies as something you didn't know.
9. I cannot abide thong underwear-- how is butt floss preferable to visible panty lines?
10. I use man deoderant- Speed Stick, Sport Talc fragrance. Emilie's fault.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I don't know most of those...but I do now! So just in case we're ever on The Newlywed Game, I'll know the answers. Thanks, man.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home