Sunday, July 31, 2005

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me


1. I really like to make my bed. Sometimes I'll take all the sheets and pillowcases off my bed just so I can put them back on.
2. I am a HUGE opera fan. I listen to it with my eyes closed like Frasier. I even took an opera class in college, even though everyone knows I'm less than musical.
3. I have a secret co-dependent relationship with Parmesan flavor Pepperidge Farms Goldfish crackers. NOT Cheddar. Parmesan. Green bag. They're hidden all around my room.
4. I have extreme difficulty saying the word "bathroom" correctly. For some reason I always nasal it, like "baaaaaahh-throom." If you hear me say it right, I've put some thought into it.
5. The only brand of pretzels I'll eat is the Safeway brand. I spit on Rold Gold.
6. I am almost always at least slightly constipated.
7. Peppermint- smell, taste, idea- makes me violently nauseous.
9. I have an uncontrollable picking habit. I like to pick at people's blocked pores and zits and ingrown hairs. I grow hugely irritated if I'm not allowed to do this.
10. I cannot, CANNOT, sleep with my legs bare. I must have long pants on. I don't care how hot it is, I will wear long pajama pants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I knew 9 out of 10 of those.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home