Monday, August 15, 2005

Why I'm Moving to Thailand (besides the food)

"I think the baby-boomer parent ought to say, "I've learned from mistakes I may or may not have made." -- quoted in the New York Times
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." -- Campaign Speech, LaCrosse, Wis., October 2000
"There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to be a lot of speculation until the speculation ends." -- quoted in Austin-American Statesman, October 18, 1998
"If affirmative action means what I'm for, I'm for it." -- Presidential Debate, St. Louis, October 18, 2000

Speaks for himself, doesn't he?

More great Bushisms can be found here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, where a you going to get a burrito in Thailand? Thanks for the cheer up comment and word on the Bushy-bashing!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home