Saturday, September 24, 2005

I Love Balls. . .

Sid has this little once-white rubbery ball he picked up somewhere. He might have stolen it from Jake. It has replaced his pink loopy-loo toy as the love of his life (after me, of course). He hides it underneath a pillow at night so no one will steal it, and if he isn't playing with it he holds it between his front paws and growls if anyone comes near. It's totally disgusting, because it's got this spongy texture that sort of holds in the spit, so it's always squishy and a little wet. But he loves it so, it just gives me goose bumps of cuteness. How am I going to leave him?

For future reference, oh three or four readers of mine, I'm going to post a new pic every day on Flickr. The link is on the side bar, at the top. It says "Daily Photo," if you're a little slow, like me. And prepare for lots of pictures of Sid, because that's what you're going to get. But I promise I'll only post cute ones.

Of course, anything Sid does is adorable, so. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home