Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm Quite Familiar With This Phenomenon

Of course, now that I've gotten all triumphant and excited and up in your grill about going on vacation, time has begun cccrrrrrrraaaaawwwwwlllliinnnnnggggggg. Kind of like when you are forced to have a conversation with someone who doesn't speak very much English, so they have to ask you how to say the things they want to say to you, and after you spend 13 minutes explaining to them how to say something, they say it right back to you like they just thought of it, and time just seems to GO. SO. SLOWLY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, tell me what happens after vacay???? Where do you think you go from here?

BTW, Shana had a beautiful little girl on Sunday night, Isabella Juliet. I filmed her being born...crazy!! Wait until you see it for yourself when it's my turn! :-) Love you, miss you, write back soon.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home