Sunday, August 21, 2005

Break out the Sombrero

Hooray!! Not sick as a slippery dick anymore. (Okay, I know that is totally gross, but I swear, that's one of the phrases that pops up when I search for "sick" in the rhyming dictionary. And really, if I have the opportunity to say "slippery dick" in a sentence, do you think I'm going to pass it up?) Feeling much better today, hooray for me. Which is good because, DOUBLE HOORAY, on Wednesday I am going to T-Hoe to celebrate Kelly and Christine's joint birthdays. BBQ, some ETB (El Toro Bravo, better Mexican food than in El Distrito Federale), sun and sand, and lots I mean LOTS of Coors Light. Only, sad times, Em can't come along to show us how it's done. She's got school, boo. That's okay, we are definitely going to drunk dial her.

I just want to add, Benny, that if you stick your tongue in my ear again, I will punch you again, and this time it won't be a nice soft warning punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home