Saturday, August 27, 2005

Drama in the SLT

Just like being Snoop D-o-double-g, it's kind of hard being me. There was lots of drama in South Lake on Thursday, drama in La Selva today. Drama, drama, I hate drama. Well, if it's fun scandalous juicy drama, I'm okay. I hate emotional, hurtful drama involving drunk dials and police.

I don't want to get into the stupid, stupid details. It's all stupid immature drama involving lots of tears and an ex-boyfriend and two ENTIRE bottles of Jagermeister. But let me just state one thing for the record, in case anyone is confused;

I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ANY OF MY EX-BOYFRIENDS. I DO NOT THINK WE WILL GET BACK TOGETHER, I DO NOT WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER. ALSO, I WILL NEVER DEFEND YOU AGAIN WHEN I HEAR YOU HAVE A COCAINE AND PAINKILLER PROBLEM.

Alright, I feel much better.

I spoke to Caroline from the company that is sending me to Thailand on Wednesday. Things are moving along nicely. She's heard they need more teachers in the far north of the country. I'm a little iffy on going there, however. It's a very traditional area, and most towns are very isolated and everyone lives a very primitive, traditional Thai lifestyle. Might be a little much for me. I did agree to go where I was needed, however, so we'll see. Might not have a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home