Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fucking WaMu

Sorry for the profanity, but Washington Mutual is killing my buzz right now. The I-just-earned-$4,000-from-stock-on-ETrade-and-now-I-can-finally-buy-a-laptop buzz. Is officially killed. Trying to transfer said money to my bank account (kinda helps with the whole spending thing, to have it in the bank), WaMu tells me it'll post in "about 48 hours." Maybe. How hard is this? It's a freaking electronic transfer. I'll answer my own question; It's EASY! And I've already spent almost a month getting this whole stock thing figgered out, I WANT MY FLOCKING MONEY!!!

On a lighter note, one of my oldest and dearest friends (meaning the one I've known the longest who still doesn't hate me) is in Santa Cruz for el fin de semana (known to you gringos as el end de el weekend). Very much looking forward to hanging out with you, LizBoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home