Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Croak, croak."

I am sooooooooooo sick. Like I said before, sick as an oil slick. Started feeling yucky on Saturday, really sore throat. On Sunday my mummy took a look down my throat with a flashlight (the flashlight wasn't actually down my throat, you get the picture) and since she couldn't actually find an opening, she took me to el hospital. I spent Sunday in the emergency room with a 103 degree fever and unable to talk or even really breathe cause my throat-hole was like, this big. Or maybe even smaller. Starting to feel better today, I even made some Pillsbury Doughboy biscuit-y thingies. Granted, that doesn't take a lot of work, but I think the fact that I derived enjoyment from the popping of the can-thingy is a good sign. But that might be the Vicodin and steroids and various other scary, long-named drugs they have me taking. I swear, it's a different pill every three hours, with food, without food, I'm getting kinda confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home