Monday, October 03, 2005

Holy Hell, I'm Moving to Thailand!!!

Holy motherfucking shit, I heard from i-to-i and I've got my placement in Thailand. (Sorry about the profanity, but those are the best words to express what I'm thinking. Because my entire generation is lazy, stupid, educated mainly by television, video games, and popular music, and has no respect for the English language. Oh, and we're fat.)

Anyhoo!! I'm going to live in Rayong, a beach town roughly 100 miles southeast of Bangkok. It's not all resort-y like the southern peninsula, but they've got their share of hotels. Stoked they're putting me at the beach! They want me in Bangkok (hopefully someday I will learn to say, think, and write Bangkok without giggling) on Oct. 23. Otherwise known as FREAKING SOON!!


Don't know age or fluency of my future students yet. You can bet I'll be having nightmares of teenagers who have never taken English before. TEFL, brace yourself.

I'm all a-tizzy. I think I need to go to Palm Springs for a few days to decompress. Like the rich snot socialite that I am. Just kidding. Except I really am going to Palm Springs for a few days. More posts and details when I get back. Til then, I only have this to say;

HOLY RUSTED METAL, BATMAN! I'M MOVING TO THAILAND!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home