Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm so, so sorry

Yes, I know, two posts, one day. What a loser, etc etc.

I just wanted to note, since I am too lazy to go back and edit it, that I am ETERNALLY SORRY for my grammar error two posts ago. I said "too" when I should have said "to" and it isn't that anybody has pointed it out or anything, I'm just that kind of nerd and it's embarrassing me so I have to point it out so you ALL know that I'm that kind of nerd.

You know, to atone.

Speaking of which, friend Graeme and I have been playing a game in which we try to think up big and/or difficult words the other might not be able to define, and I WON!!!

Beat his ass. And he's got 11, ALMOST 12, years on me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fine whine! Don't forget that Mom, Dad, and sis are not the only ones reading this stuff. Doctor Booboohead is also watching.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's SO good to know. You really have made my life fuller and more complete, dear
Dr. Booboohead, Ph.D. M.D. A.S.S.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home