Friday, September 02, 2005

Never did good before. . .

So it looks like I'll be sent to help out in the aftermath of the ultimate manifestation of PMS, Hurricane Katrina. I go in for some training on Tuesday, then I'll be sent for ten days to three weeks. Hopefully closer to ten days because three weeks will be approaching the date I'm supposed to leave for Thailand, but who knows. They seem pretty casual about things like actual start dates in southeast Asia. Pretty proud of myself and all, until I open the paper and read about riots and rapes and dead people lying around in wheelchairs and then I'm more like, "Holy shit. What is with this surge of good-doing, you crazy biatch? You used to be so normal."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All I can say, my dear friend, is that you are amazing. I love you.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home