Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Why I don't do the cleaning my own damn self (and this is a better reason than "Maybe I like toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror")

I'm pretty sure our cleaning lady thinks I'm, like, the handicapped daughter that my parents take care of. I have an absolute knack for still being in my pajamas when she gets here, usually watching t.v. or playing something online or taking a nap. I'm always here doing nothing while she cleans and it's never anything that takes more brain cells than fingers. She's probably all, "Oh, it's so nice that they let their retarded daughter live here with them. It would be so hard to have a child who can't take care of themself or get a job or even get off her ass one day a week so I can clean the living room." Plus yesterday while she was cleaning my mom's bathroom I totally thought it was my mom in there, so I was hollering across the hall like "Maaaaaaammm!! C'mere I need some help! Maaaaaammm!!" She definitely thinks I'm 'special.'

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laura, I think you are special. Maaaaaaam!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home