Sunday, October 09, 2005

I been busy, okay?

Today I have to drive over the hill to San Jose to pick up my little bro, Alex. This will mark the 5th and 6th times I drive over that bitch of a freeway in 3 days. 5th and 6th. Count 'em 1 2 3 4 5 6 times driving over highway 17 in 1 2 3 days. Blows.

I don't really feel like talking about why, right now. So just go here for the basic facts.

Today, however, I will most likely make a stop at the Mall of the Overspending. I shouldn't because I need to save money and what are they going to have at Nordstrom's that I'll need in Thailand? But I'm going to go shopping on this trip over the hill because by goshdarn I'VE EARNED IT.

Palm Springs was fun. I'm tan and I (was) relaxed, had lots of sister time. Driving home from Sacramento last night (click that link above for why), I was amazed Julia and I still had things to talk about, since we'd spent the last 57 hours together with nothing to do but read and/or talk. Most of that, it seemed like, in the car. I feel like I've been in the twilight zone for a week or so, and I never thought I'd be GLAD to get back to reality. (Or my own special little version of it, really.)

I need to throw a party before I leave, don't you think? I think I need some serious partying with the Tripod.

P.S. Later; Adding something on here. YES I plan to keep up this blog whilst in Thailand. That's sort of the point. See that title up there? Guess where I got the "Thai" part!
P.P.S Don't you love the word "whilst"? Makes me feel all British-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home