Thursday, October 13, 2005

Nothing minor about THIS panic attack

Freaking out. Freaking, freaking out. Got an email today from Masako, my i-to-i contact person in Thailand. Goes, "By the way, we need your passport number so the school can send you an invitation letter so you can apply for your O-B visa. It's best if you go to the Thai embassy to do that, however, you can post the application too. Please scan your passport information page and send it to me!"

Uh, what? No one ever discussed applications or Thai embassies or an O-B visa, whatever the hell that is, with me. I'M LEAVING NEXT WEEK, SMART PEOPLE, DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE IS TIME FOR POSTING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH TO THAILAND????

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No time. I will take one celbratory shot and maybe even chase it with some Coors light in honor of you, my Coors-swigging, tappin'-the-Rockies buddy. It's just that last weekend I lost track of how many shots of Jaeger I had. Not too keen on bringing back the (lack of) memories of that evening so soon after the fact.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home