Thursday, April 20, 2006

BIG NEWS MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Sorry for the swearing, but really it's necessary. You'll understand in time, my child.

Emilie, my long-suffering European traveling companion, my blushing blonde non-jewelry-wearing, cowboy-boot-sporting, El Toro Bravo-loving, Coor'sJager friend, the organized leg of the Tripod who needs to get her own bed and has only lost a game of Mushroom of Death ONCE, and that was in Amsterdam under extenuating circumstances, IS GETTING EFFING MARRIED!!!

Married, people. Married, as in wedding, rings, cake, booze, crazy uncles doing the electric slide, bridesmaids dresses. Married, as in together forever, as in forsaking all others, as in children and joint checking accounts and a sensible car.

And she deserves happiness more than anyone in the world, and I'm so, so happy for her. And for him, because he's getting a peach of a girl.

Congratulations, you two. You deserve each other, and I mean that as a compliment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily is getting MARRIED!!!!!
I'm really surprised and very happy for her.
Tell me the details...who, where, etc.

I can't get my email to work from either home or Jack's laptop so I haven't sent or received email for nearly a week. If you've written, please send again but to Jack's address.
Love,
Mom

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHooo!!! Tell her congrats from, "The Segovia's"...we're leaving in about 10 minutes for the airport from Mom & Jack's to catch our flight to Zihua!!!!

Just wanted to see if there were any updates on you...keep us posted.

Love you, talk to you when we get back.
Julia

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home