Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Me Love You Short Time

I don't have a lot of time to type this, but I would just like to let everyone know (Mom, Jack, Dad, Julia, not Kelly because she's now here with me, WOO-HOO), that I am safe, happy, healthy, and IN CAMBODIA. Seat-of-the-pants kind of thing that meant a lot of hassle and bribing people to let us over the border, but totally worth it because today we saw Angkor Wat and really, I'd bribe just about anyone to see that, including and not limited to the Pope, the Dalai Lama, Steven Spielberg, and that fat guy from Seinfeld. Worth every sweaty, currency-confused, damn-this-suitcase-is-heavy moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I just checked and then checked again, and was not disappointed!! Don't go so long without writing...VERY RUDE, I tell you! I want lots of pictures of this latest adventure and I also want an update on what the "plan" is..."Here's the plan..."

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home