Thursday, May 18, 2006

SHOCKED and SADDENED

In a measure of how far I have sunk, I am going to write a post about "The O.C."

WTF?? Is Marissa dead? Does Mischa Barton think she's too good for THE BEST SHOW EVER? This is a sad, sad day, people. Besides, I heard it was some non-important character like Johnny that died. Fox says the show is coming back next season. . .but without Marissa? I, for one, cannot see how that will work or be at all watchable. (Do you like this morally indignant and passionately unselfconscious thing I'm doing?)

I invite speculation, because in absence of boyfriend, job, or recognizable social life, this seems really vitally important.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

KELLY!!! You told me Johnny was going to die! You left me totally unprepared for that.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home