Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Short but Sweet(er)

I've deleted my last post because it made my mom mad. That's all I'm going to say about that.

So, coming home on Thursday. Taking it in turns to be really, really excited (Sid!, Bo and Alex, Julia, Kelly, Emilie, parmesan Goldfish, Paradise Beach Grill, my entire wardrobe, Safeway brand pretzels) and really, really bummed out (um, Australia. What else do I have to say?). I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life, I don't really have a bedroom at my parent's house, and I'm broke as a joke (except there's nothing funny about it - broke as an inappropriately racist joke, or something).

But I'm not going to let myself get depressed about it. I'm sure everything will turn out for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home